ELFA Innovation Roundtable: Shifting and Transitioning into a Post Pandemic World
August 26, 2021 from 12:00 PM CDT to 2:00 PM CDT
Followed by ½ hour networking opportunity until 2:30 PM CDT
Our innovator community is filled with brilliant people who are curious and actively seeking the next breakthrough. How are
other industry leaders thinking about innovation in equipment finance? What are the challenges to solve now and where do we go next?
Find out what is on the mind of your peers, share ideas, and discover new approaches for tackling your innovation challenges.
This session is a community driven highly interactive discussion of the technology and innovation topics that are top of mind
for Equipment Finance leaders.
Who Should Attend:
The Innovator Roundtable is designed for all equipment finance professionals, from emerging talent to seasoned leaders. If
you're interested in accessing cutting-edge knowledge, engaging diverse voices in the industry innovation discussion, and building your action plan for the future, this event is for
You'll have the opportunity to engage with TomorrowZone
CEO & Founder Deborah Reuben and other senior leaders from ELFA's Technology Innovation Working Group in a facilitated discussion on the people, process and technology sides of innovating in
this new world.
Gain insights into how industry peers are dealing with the shifts as we transition into a post pandemic world. We will be
exploring the following themes.
(1) Disruptive innovations at the point of sale
(2) How are technology adoption pain points evolving and what can you do about it?
(3) Reimagining business process and business models - what's possible now given tech advances and behavioral shifts in the
(4) Considerations for developing innovative workplace culture in the emerging post-covid mixed-mode workplace.
(5) Cyber Security and the rapid pace of cyber-criminal innovation. How should we balance the desire for frictionless customer
experience against the need for security?
Featuring Panelists from the ELFA Technology Innovation Working Group:
- Garland Brooks, Business Enablement & Sales Optimization at Dell
- Jillian Munson , Technology Project Manager at Innovation Finance USA LLC
- Rafe Rosato, Chief Innovation Officer at DLL Group
- Tawnya Stone, Vice President, Strategic Technology at GreatAmerica Financial Services
Hosted & Facilitated by Deborah
Reuben, CEO & Founder of TomorrowZone